Seacow 12’6” Darkside Pro ISUP Black/White
Get On The Water Without Any Hassles With Seacow ISUP Paddle Board Kit!
Whether you’re going on an epic adventure or just touring, Seacow inflatable stand up paddleboard was made to bring you a versatile and durable ISUP that gave women and men the freedom to enjoy the ocean in any kind of weather condition.
This Touring Inflatable SUP is the perfect choice for all your overwater expeditions at any time of the year! Whether it’s sunny or stormy, our inflatable paddling board has you covered. It’s thicker, lighter and offers more stability than your every day paddleboards.
Just The Right Balance Of Durability, Portability & Stability
There’s no need for roof racks, the standup paddle board can be rolled up and stored in the travel bag so you can just toss it in the trunk of your car or carry it with you. The foam top is comfortable to stand or kneel on and doesn’t get scratched easily.
Seacow SUP inflatable paddleboard is made using only durable PVC material which coupled with the dual-layer construction brings you a stiff, durable, and rigid paddle board that’s lightweight along with offering more stability while the non-slip grip ensures a steady ride.
More Features You’ll Love:
- The 3 piece aluminum adjustable paddle ensures a firm grip for smooth paddling
- Built-in wheels on the bag for easy mobility
- Safety leash is designed to keep the standup paddle board near you at all times
- Thanks to the foldable design, it can be easily stored when not in use
- Fins can be installed without any screws and can be replaced with almost all aftermarket fins
- Suitable for paddleboarding in all water conditions thanks to its responsiveness and stability
In The Bag
- Darkside Pro ISUP Paddleboard
- Dual Action Pump & Hose
- 3 Detachable Fins
- 3 Piece Adjustable Aluminum SUP Paddle
- Board Leash
- Repair Kit
- Length: 12.6’/371.76cm
- Width: 32” / 81 cm
- Thickness: “5.9”/ 15 cm
- Rider weight: up to 160kgs/352lbs
- PSI: Up to 25
Make Your Next Ocean Adventure More Enjoyable, Safe & Comfortable With Seacow Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board!
I love this board. Essentially, I needed a high-end board that was easy to transport, and easy for storage. When I first got it, I lived in an apartment building, so storage was an important factor and I liked how the bag had wheels on it too. When I got a house, I still liked how easy it was to store because it didn’t take up the majority of my shed and was still easily compactible in my car.
Regarding the board itself, it’s fun. The cheap blow-up ones from Canadian Tire and online just can’t compare. I want to be able to navigate the waves with speed. My dog also joins me on calmer days, so the higher end construction is an absolute must or the board would puncture.