2 year manufacturer limited warranty on all SEACOW inflatable paddleboards from date of purchase.
We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period.
At our sole discretion we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you. This warranty commitment does not cover claim conditions listed below.
1. Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, docks, other boards, etc)
2. Damage or defects caused by use outside of its intended purpose.
3. Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear.
4. Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handing. including marks left by over tightening transport straps.
5. Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures over 90°F and under 32° F.
6. Damage or defects caused by overheating as a result of exposure to direct sunlight while not in use.
7. Damage or defects caused by wave impact and/or impact with ocean/lake floor.
8. Boards used in rental, commercial or teaching environment.
9. Damage to fin or fin box caused by impact to the fin.
SEACOW ISUP boards are made of PVC that can offer superior UV protection. However, to ensure a longer lifetime, please avoid storing the boards where it may be exposed to weather or in direct sunlight. Please check the following list of storage tips:
1. Make sure to fully deflate the boards, remove the center fin and your leash.
2. Clean and check the board after each use. Rinse your board thoroughly, make sure to remove any residues of and salt water build up. Use a mild soap to remove any dirt, avoid all heavy chemical based products. Make sure the board is completely dry before storing it away.
3. When folding up your board for storage, make sure to roll from the nose to tail, leaving the inflation valve and secure the board strap around your rolled up board.
4. When storing your board, keep it in a clean and dry place that will not be affected by the elements or major temperature changes. Please don’t store your boards outdoors.
5. Limit exposure of direct sunlight to the Deck-side.
While the benefits of a non-slip traction pad are obvious, they also increase the risk of overheating. While in use, water flowing over the deck helps to regulate surface temperature. But when the deck traction pad is dry, the effects of heat absorption are amplified when exposed to direct sunlight. If you must expose your board to direct sunlight during transport or temporary storage, it is safest to keep the bottom facing up.
6. Avoid heat damage always.
a. When not in use, never leave your board exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods.
b. Always keep your board in a shaded area when not in use.
c. When not in use, never leave your deck pad exposed and facing the sun.
Overheating your paddle board is not covered by manufacturing warranty.